Fasttrek have been involved with the engineering, construction, installation and inspection of many pipelines, both on- and offshore, ranging from FEED studies to full certification and start-up.
Specific knowledge is available on advanced deep water subsea installations and corresponding complex offshore installation vessels.
Our “pipelines” unit can assist on:
- Concept engineering and feasibility studies;
- Drafting of tender (ITT) documents;
- Bid evaluations and selection
- Technical project co-ordination and management (also on-site);
- Detailed engineering of the pipeline system;
- Fabrication- and installation engineering;
- Soil and trenching analysis;
- Materials-, welding-, NDT- and coating engineering and selection;
- Procurement, expediting and inspection;
- Documentation and certification to the approval of various Certifying Authorities-, Company- and Legal requirements.
Together with our other business units, the pipelines business unit does also cover inline pipeline valves, (E)SDV’s, branch connections, hubs, spools, jumpers, umbilical’s and subsea completions.
During construction, Fasttrek can manage the document control flow, internal and/or external review cycles, vendor documentation and third party review to ensure a complete and approved “as built” package.
For existing pipeline systems, Fasttrek has managed and executed various pigging projects with ultrasonic or magnetic Pigs, including the required pre-cleaning and risk assessment analysis. The inspection output can typically be used for integrity analysis and life time extension of the given pipeline system.